Mattson Technology’s commitment to the environment, health and safety are expressed in our policies and practices. Mattson Technology is certified to comply with the stringent requirements of the ISO 14001: 2015 environmental standard.
Mattson Technology embraces its role as a corporate steward through our efforts to preserve and protect the environment. It is our policy to assure the environmental integrity of our processes and facilities. This is achieved through an environmental management system that assures compliance to both legal and other environmental requirements to which we subscribe, the efficient use of resources, waste reduction, and that strives to prevent the release of materials to the environment in which we all live. Through our continual improvement processes, we will pursue opportunities to become the environmental leader in each of our business segments.
Health and Safety
Our health and safety goal is to send all of our employees home safe and healthy each and every day.
Mattson Technology is certified to comply with the stringent requirements of the OHSAS 18001: 2007 occupational health & safety standard.
Mattson Technology recognizes that there is no job that we perform that is so important that it cannot be done safely. Protecting the health and safety of all employees and personnel supporting our Company is of paramount value to our business. This policy is backed through actions that include:
- Constant vigilance by all to identify hazards and mitigate their risks
- Meeting or exceeding all occupational health and safety requirements, both legal and other to which we subscribe, in the markets where we do business
- Recognizing the contributions of our employees and support personnel in our health and safety programs
- Compelling desire to always do better in the area of health and safety
- Prevention of injuries and illness in the workplace is good business practice and a benefit to all stakeholders of the Company.